RS scan is an innovative technology company, based in Paal, Belgium. RS scan develops and produces biomechanical measurement devices to support research lab, clinics, sports and leisure footwear stores, industrial, and many other application in the field of motion analysis. We strive to a continuous enhancement of our products and customer support in order to provide the best service as possible.
We are excited about candidates who value efficiency, have a pragmatic approach to problem solving and are eager to learn new things. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated web developer, who wants to be part of our team and is eager to help our company in developing applications tailored to our customers as well as to our employees.
As a Web Developer your main functions will be maintaining:
- Current platform
- Developer portal
- Reporting services
- Designing and developing automation templates/tools for infrastructure provisioning, configuration and change management
- Building and deploy web applications to dev/test/prod environments
- Developing automation for application running on private and public cloud infrastructure environments such as AWS / Google Cloud / Azure
- You cooperate smoothly in agile teams and are able to complete individual assignments successfully. You are both analytical and critical and have an eye for detail. You take initiative and are hands-on. You are able to work independently and to communicate convincingly.
- You express yourself fluently in Dutch and English.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices.
- Website and software application designing, building and maintaining. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Entity Framework Core
• Identity Server 4
- Preferred experience with
• Design patterns
• Agile scrum
• Google Go
• Experience with Docker and container strategies
- Education and Experience: 3-5 years prior applicable experience • Prior experience developing custom platforms • Production experience managing infrastructure on at least one major cloud provider • You possess a learning mindset; • You are excited by new technologies • You are fascinated by software development • You have excellent written and oral communication skills and possess the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff If you can tick these boxes, you are the one we need! Do not hesitate and email your application letter and resume to email@example.com!