Support and Test Engineer
RS scan is an innovative company, in the field of pressure measurement systems, based in Paal, Belgium.
We have a worldwide network of distributors and customers and we want to guarantee them that we are able to support them with any issue they encounter. Therefore we need your help!
Our Support and Test Engineer is responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing and testing customer reported product problems and performance issues. This covers assisting in resolving through investigating and analyzing product problems and performance issues and also identifying and documenting issues for escalation to our development team.
- Provide support to the end user as it relates to reported functionality or performance issues.
- Perform testing, identifying and diagnosing functionality errors and faults in product, and programming code within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure product perform to specification.
- Responsible for maintaining the documentation on issues and testing and workflows in the support testing system. Produce detailed documentation, noting the results for all test cases and any discovered defects.
- Develop testing scenarios for user interface and user acceptance tests.
- Develop automated systems to make tests reusable.
- Propose solutions and suggest improvements, as well as contribute to data analysis with findings from testing. • Prepare reports for management and development teams. • You are able to work independently and to communicate convincingly. • You express yourself fluently in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus but not a requirement.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Any object oriented programming language
- Possesses a continuous improvement mindset
- Brings the aptitude for customer service phone calls
- Ability to follow prescribed instructions
- Ability to collect, analyze and present testing data
- Education and Experience
- Entry level position
- Experience with C++ is a plus.
- If you can find yourself in this description, do not hesitate to email your application letter and resume to email@example.com!