Senior Web Developer
For over 20 years, RSscan international nv is recognized as the provider of innovative technology for biomechanical analysis of motion. Based in Paal (Belgium), RSscan develops and produces biomechanical measurement devices to support research labs, clinics, sports and leisure footwear stores, industrial, and many other application in the field of motion analysis.
We strive to a continuous enhancement of our products and customer support in order to provide the best service as possible.
Job description – Senior (web) developer
RSscan is looking for an experienced and motivated web developer who wants to be part of our team and is eager to help our company in developing applications tailored to our customers as well as to our employees.
We offer a unique opportunity to collaborate in a multi-disciplinary team of hardware engineers, software developers and biomechanical researchers striving to a continuous enhancement of our products to deliver maximum quality to our customers.
- You have prior applicable experience in software development; have a strong cross-functional technical background, and are excited by new technologies.
- You are fascinated by software development and architecture and have the willingness and capacity to expand your technical skills.
- You cooperate smoothly in agile teams and are able to complete individual assignments successfully. You are both analytical and critical and have an eye for detail. You take initiative and are hands-on. You are able to work independently and to communicate convincingly.
- You have prior experience developing custom platforms
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Dutch and possess the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
- Familiar with Agile
- Required development skills comprise:
o Entity Framework Core
o Identity Server 4
o C++ or a similar language
o Design patterns
- Experience with the following is preferred:
o Go Lang
o Docker and container strategies
o Micro service architecture
- You will be an important member of the R&D&I team by building and deployment of web applications to dev/test/prod environments.
- You will aid in developing automation for applications running on private and public cloud infrastructure environments such as AWS / Google Cloud / Azure.
- You will design and develop automation templates/tools for infrastructure provisioning, configuration and change management
- You assist in website and software application designing, building and maintaining.
- You will be given the opportunity to continuously evolve as a professional by trainings to maintain your expertise of the latest (web) technologies, design and programming practices.
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance
- 26 days of annual leave
- Company car with European fuel card
- We offer a competitive salary optimized from a net perspective for our employee.
- To apply for this competitive job offer do not hesitate and email your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Visit our website at www.rsscan.com for more information on the company.