Gait and relationship with lower leg and foot injuries
Here you can find a list of published articles of studies regarding gait and the relationship with lower leg and foot injuries in which the footscan® system was used.
- Foot biomechanics and initial effects of infrapatellar strap on gait parameters in patients with unilateral patellofemoral pain syndrome.
Bek, N., Kinikli, G. I., Callaghan, M. J., & Atay, O. A. (2011), Foot, 21, 114–118. View abstract
- Does limited ankle dorsi-flexion increase forefoot loading during running in military recruits?
Dixon, S., Nunns, M., House, C., & Fallowfield, J. (2011), Footwear Science, 3, 44–46. View abstract
- Can RSscan footscan® D3D™ software predict injury in a military population following plantar pressure assessment?
Franklyn-Miller, A., Bilzon, J., Wilson, C., & McCrory, P. (2014), . A prospective cohort study. Foot, 24(1), 6–10. View abstract
- A prospective study on gait-related intrinsic risk factors for lower leg overuse injuries.
Ghani Zadeh Hesar, N., Van Ginckel, a, Cools, a, Peersman, W., Roosen, P., De Clercq, D., & Witvrouw, E. (2009), British Journal of Sports Medicine, 43, 1057–1061. View abstract
- Foot characteristics in association with inversion ankle injury.
Morrison, K. E., & Kaminski, T. W. (2007), Journal of Athletic Training, 42, 135–142. View abstract
- A prospective study identifying risk factors for tibial stress fracture in Royal Marine recruits: initial findings.
Nunns, M., Rice, H., House, C., Fallowfield, J., Allsopp, A., Stiles, V., & Dixon, S. (2013), Footwear Science, 5, S123–S124. View abstract
- The effects of standard issue Royal Marine recruit footwear on risk factors associated with third metatarsal stress fractures.
Nunns, M., Stiles, V., & Dixon, S. (2012), Footwear Science, 4, 59–70. View abstract
- High medial plantar pressures during barefoot running are associated with increased risk of ankle inversion injury in Royal Marine recruits.
Rice, H., Nunns, M., House, C., Fallowfield, J., Allsopp, A., & Dixon, S. (2013). Gait and Posture, 38(4), 614–618. View abstract
- Biomechanical and lifestyle risk factors for medial tibia stress syndrome in army recruits: A prospective study.
Sharma, J., Golby, J., Greeves, J., & Spears, I. R. (2011), Gait and Posture, 33(3), 361–365. View abstract
- Intrinsic gait-related risk factors for Achilles tendinopathy in novice runners: A prospective
Van Ginckel, A., Thijs, Y., Hesar, N. G. Z., Mahieu, N., De Clercq, D., Roosen, P., & Witvrouw, E. (2009), Gait and Posture, 29, 387–391. View abstract
- A prospective study of gait related risk factors for exercise-related lower leg pain.
Willems, T. M., De Clercq, D., Delbaere, K., Vanderstraeten, G., De Cock, a., & Witvrouw, E. (2006), Gait and Posture, 23, 91–98. View abstract
- Gait related risk factors for exercise-related lower leg pain during shod running.
Willems, T. M., Witvrouw, E., De Cock, a., & De Clercq, D. (2005), Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, 8, 283–284. View abstract
- Relationship between gait biomechanics and inversion sprains: A prospective study of risk factors.
Willems, T., Witvrouw, E., Delbaere, K., De Cock, a., & De Clercq, D. (2005), Gait and Posture, 21, 379–387. View abstract
- Can the RSscan footscan® system predict and reduce injuries?
Wilssens, J. (2009), Footwear Science, 1, 87–88. View abstract