Center of Pressure
Published Articles regarding footscan® and COP
- Gait speed and gender effects on center of pressure progression during normal walking.
Chiu, M. C., Wu, H. C., & Chang, L. Y. (2013), Gait and Posture, 37(1), 43–48. View abstract
- Center of pressure progression characteristics under the plantar region for elderly adults.
Chiu, M. C., Wu, H. C., Chang, L. Y., & Wu, M. H. (2013), Gait and Posture, 37(3), 408–412. View abstract
- The trajectory of the centre of pressure during barefoot running as a potential measure for foot function.
De Cock, a., Vanrenterghem, J., Willems, T., Witvrouw, E., & De Clercq, D. (2008). Gait and Posture, 27, 669–675. View abstract
- Bilateral foot center of pressure during trunk forward bending and reaching.
I-Fang, T., & Jen-Suh, C. (2008), BioMedical Engineering and Informatics: New Development and the Future – Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on BioMedical Engineering and Informatics, BMEI 2008, 2, 566–571. View abstract
- Sample entropy characteristics of movement for four foot types based on plantar centre of pressure during stance phase.
Mei, Z., Zhao, G., Ivanov, K., Guo, Y., Zhu, Q., Zhou, Y., & Wang, L. (2013), Biomedical Engineering Online, 12(1), 101. View abstract
- Vector field statistics for objective center-of-pressure trajectory analysis during gait, with evidence of scalar sensitivity to small coordinate system rotations.
Pataky, T. C., Robinson, M. a., Vanrenterghem, J., Savage, R., Bates, K. T., & Crompton, R. H. (2014), Gait and Posture, 40(1), 255–258. View abstract