For over 20 years, RSscan international nv is recognized as the provider of innovative technology for biomechanical analysis of motion. Based in Paal (Belgium), RSscan develops and produces biomechanical measurement devices to support research labs, clinics, sports and leisure footwear stores, industrial, and many other application in the field of motion analysis.
We strive to a continuous enhancement of our products and customer support in order to provide the best service as possible.
Job description – Data Scientist
RSscan is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated data scientist to enforce our R&D&I team and to leverage the vast amount of data derived by our biomechanical measurement devices to create valuable insights into human motion.
This is a unique opportunity to collaborate in a multi-disciplinary team of hardware engineers, software developers and biomechanical researchers striving to a continuous enhancement of our products to deliver maximum quality to our customers.
- You have proven experience with data science projects (big data, machine learning, statistical modeling, functional analysis). A 5+ years prior applicable experience is a major added value.
- You possess a learning mindset and are excited by new technologies, have a pragmatic approach to problem solving and you value efficiency.
- You have expertise in cloud deployments like for example Azure or AWS.
- You know how to work with SQL (or comparable), Python and/or R.
- Your passion lies in the translation of statistical models into workable insights that create immediate value to our customers.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Dutch and possess the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
- Knowledge of C++ (or similar), application building is a preferred bonus.
- You will be an important member of the R&D&I team by developing new ways to use the data generated by biomechanical measurement devices. Your task is to create value from the biomechanical data and translate the complex dataset into meaningful outcomes for our customers.
- We offer you the possibility to have a valuable job, creating insights from data that help our customers with their analysis, products and interventions.
- You will create code that helps the software team to integrate your outcomes into our production software.
- You will be given the opportunity to continuously evolve as a professional by trainings to
maintain your expertise and understanding regarding the evolving data analyses technologies.
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance.
- 26 days of annual leave.
- Company car with European fuel card.
- We offer a competitive salary optimized from a net perspective for our employees.
To apply for this exciting job offer do not hesitate and email your application letter and resume to email@example.com!
Visit our website at www.rsscan.com for more information on the company.