Plantar pressure distribution and foot kinematics during walking and running
Here you can find a list of published articles of studies regarding plantar pressure distribution and foot kinematics during walking and running in which the footscan® system was used.
- Plantar pressures in habitually barefoot walkers.
D’Août, K., Pataky, T. C., De Clercq, D., & Aerts, P. (2009), Footwear Science, 1, 103–105. View abstract
- Forefoot deformation during stance: Does the forefoot collapse during loading?
Duerinck, S., Hagman, F., Jonkers, I., Van Roy, P., & Vaes, P. (2014), Gait and Posture, 39(1), 40–47. View abstract
- The frequency content of plantar pressure measurements during barefoot running.
Gerlo, J., Segers, V., & DeClercq, D. (2013), Footwear Science, 5, S138–S139. View abstract
- The influence of different force and pressure measuring transducers on lower extremity kinematics measured during walking.
Greenhalgh, a., Taylor, P. J., & Sinclair, J. (2014), Gait and Posture, 40(3), 476–479. View abstract
- The relationship between plantar pressure and footprint shape.
Hatala, K. G., Dingwall, H. L., Wunderlich, R. E., & Richmond, B. G. (2013), Journal of Human Evolution, 65(1), 21–28. View abstract
- The effect of the use of a walkway and the choice of the foot on plantar pressure assessment when using pressure platforms.
Naemi, R., Chevalier, T. L., Healy, A., & Chockalingam, N. (2012), Foot, 22, 100–104. View abstract
- New insights into the plantar pressure correlates of walking speed using pedobarographic statistical parametric mapping (pSPM).
Pataky, T. C., Caravaggi, P., Savage, R., Parker, D., Goulermas, J. Y., Sellers, W. I., & Crompton, R. H. (2008), Journal of Biomechanics, 41, 1987–1994. View abstract
- Plantar temperature variety character during initial running stage: a pilot study.
Ruan, G., Zheng, Z., Yang, L., & Gu, Y. (2011), Footwear Science, 3(March 2015), S136–138. View abstract
- Foot mechanics during the first six years of independent walking.
Samson, W., Dohin, B., Desroches, G., Chaverot, J. L., Dumas, R., & Cheze, L. (2011), Journal of Biomechanics, 44, 1321–1327. View abstract
- Temporal Parameters of the Foot Roll-Over During Walking: With and Without Direction Changes in Postmenopausal Women.
Silva, D., Gabriel, R., Moreira, M., Abrantes, J., & Faria, A. (2012), Journal of Biomechanics, 45, S235.
- Flat Feet, Happy Feet? Comparison of the Dynamic Plantar Pressure Distribution and Static Medial Foot Geometry between Malawian and Dutch Adults.
Stolwijk, N. M., Duysens, J., Louwerens, J. W. K., van de Ven, Y. H. M., & Keijsers, N. L. W. (2013), PLoS ONE, 8(2). View abstract
- The influence of foot type on pressure distribution during gait.
Svoboda, Z., Janura, M., Kralova, L., & Vareka, I. (2014), Gait & Posture, 39(2014), S67. View abstract
- Hitting a support surface at unexpected height during walking induces loading transients.
Van der Linden, M. H., Hendricks, H. T., Bloem, B. R., & Duysens, J. (2009), Gait and Posture, 29, 255–260. View abstract